Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lost Wife !!!!!


A man went to police station for filing report for his missing wife:
Man: I lost my wife (misty)

Inspector: What is her height
Man:
I never noticed
Inspector: Slim or healthy
Man: Not slim can be healthy

Inspector: Colour of eyes
Man:
Never noticed

Inspector: Colour of hair
Man:
Changes according to season

Inspector: What was she wearing
Man: Saree/suit/ I don't remember exactly

Inspector: Was somebody with her
 ?????????
Man: Yes
my Labra dog (Romeo), tied with a golden chain, height 30 inches, healthy, blue eyes, blackish brown hair, his left foot thumb nail is slightly broken, he never barks, wearing a golden belt studded with blue balls, he likes non veg food, we eat togetherwe jog together & the man started crying.

Inspector: Lets search the dog first !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment